right now, just bits and pieces

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

roller coaster (of love)

up and down. tedious, strenuous, exciting, scary, no hands, the list goes on.

it is very difficult to develop something every single day to engage, entertain, and teach a group of children. i don't know if this experience would be different in Amherst. Most likely, I am just not sure how.

The real thing on my mind right now is the amount of bitching, moaning, complaining, and whining done by the teachers at my school. Most of this comes from older teachers who have been teaching for a few years. Seems like a stereotype, but they won't stop bitching.

Everyday they have a new problem and many of the problems don't even have to do with teaching. I don't need to know your goddamn life story. Instead of whining to me, go plan so you aren't so f-ing stressed out. Stop complaining, your life can't possibly be that bad. If it is, I am sorry and keep it to yourself.

Upon realizing how much I can't stand their complaining, it dawned on my this is probably the reason I am such a hermit. I don't want to be around a bunch of people who continuously complain. It brings you down and then you start to question your own situation, and I just don't want to deal with that.

0 comments: